I think I’m late to the party when it comes to discovering the re-fashionisa blog. In any case, this lovely lady takes old or slightly damaged clothing and refashions them into really cute outfits. You can read her story here. She’s totally inspiring and has encouraged me to take the sewing machine out of my closet. I swear, in my next house I’ll have a sewing room…just you wait and see!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Amazon Kindle Apple pie Baby Baby Banz baking Biscotti Bread Brown Eyed Baker Caramel Chocolate Christian Louboutin Christina Perri Christmas Cinnamon sugar Clothing Cookies Cupcake designer dresses Dessert DIY fall baking Fashion faux fur Halloween Holiday baking jay godfrey Jeans King Arthur Flour motherhood Music Neiman Marcus New Found Glory old navy Pumpkin Recipe rent the runway Shoe shoes Shopping Style Target Teething Bling Thanksgiving Trend Vanilla extract
- For my #beer-drinking friends: Homefront #IPA esp. for #MemorialDay ow.ly/lnbo0 7 hours ago
- It's dead around here. That's it. BOTH earbuds are going in & I'm kicking the volume up a notch. (@quietdrivemusic on @pandora_radio) #work 7 hours ago
- I'm watching #masterchef with 151 others on #GetGlue getglue.com/tv_shows/maste… 23 hours ago
- Under the table. vine.co/v/bVWHXADXBIJ 1 day ago
- Joined #untappd. Flavored malt beverage for my first check-in. instagram.com/p/ZrKPEvAdFr/ 1 day ago